The Kerala Public Service Commission provided online www.thulasi.keralapsc.gov.in URL from where students can login to the portal, register new account and can do more. Kerala, the statehood with cent percent literacy, is a model state in India with distinct achievements on different fronts. As its government has made almost every process online, the public service commission of the state stands completely transformed by introducing various significant steps. Being one of the most important organizational bodies formed by the constitution of India, the commission gives statutory advice to the government on fair and impartial conduct of all examinations for the appointments in various government posts. Particularly, the commission advises the government on different matters belonging to civil services examinations and provision for appointments for such public services examination find mention under Article 320(3) of the Indian constitution.
Functions of PSC (Public Service Commission)
- The commission publishes notifications asking for applications from candidates for selection in various posts as per the requisitions from various government departments.
- It arranges, supervises, and conducts written tests, interviews, and viva-voce for all the examinations and sees that those take place in impartial manner.
- Based strictly on the merit of the candidates, it prepares the ranks of the students in the list of successful candidates.
- It observes that selection gets done as per the rules of reservation for reserved and unreserved classes as declared by the government of India.
How the students could file their applications for various jobs?
- The students could send their applications via online or offline method.
- The applications need to get filled up in every aspect without leaving any column unfilled.
The candidates need to have the right qualification as set the departments for its various posts.
- The students need to make note of the bar-code number as mentioned in the application for their future reference.
- The candidates need to refrain from sending documents or copies of certificates or self-addressed envelopes as the commission has every right to reject such applications completely without assigning any reason thereof.
- In case of district-wise selection, the candidates are not eligible to apply from more than one district.
How the online application takes place?
The aspirants for various government jobs could log on to www.thulasi.keralapsc.gov.in and go through the ‘notifications’ given under ‘examinations and interviews’ in the middle and right hand corner of the web-page. They could know about the relevant qualifications necessary for the advertised jobs. Under the same column, the service commission also gives details about the syllabus, examination programme, interview schedule, physical efficiency test, and at last about the practical test.
Know the latest updates about various jobs
Besides the above, the applicants could click on the ‘latest updates’ at the top of the web-page to know about the latest updates on various jobs.
The details about application procedure
The commission makes clear about the procedure of filing application in its applications link, given at the top of the web-page. The students could either download or view various necessary norms for the jobs given in different advertisements.
Clarity about examination and pattern of evaluation
The student could log to its home page and click on ‘examinations’ on the top of the web-page in order have complete knowledge about the procedure of examination and method followed for evaluation of papers or weight-age assigned to various subjects in the examination.
Display through separate display board
Kerala public service commission gives the latest of information about various examinations in a separate display board on the right hand corner of the web-page. Such information relates the latest information about various examinations, which are going to take place in near future.
Forgot User ID ?
In case you forgot your Kerala PSC User ID then you can retrieve it via SMS. Just need to send a SMS from your registered phone number as mentioned below –
KPSC<space>USR to 537252
You can also register that hardly takes 5 minute.
Forgot KPSC Password ?
If you forgot or lost your saved Kerala PSC password then also you can retrieve it online. You just need to send a SMS from your registered phone number with below details to –
Please note that the Date Of Birth will be in complete number like 1985 and send it to 537252
In order to login the Kerala PSC you will need to go through www.thulasi.keralapsc.gov.in that will allow you to access the login page.