Good news, there is a direct recruitment for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) in Kerala under PSC department. Find the exam date, salary & how to apply. Invitations are extended towards eligible candidates for the post of Lower departmental Clerk or Village Assistant under Kerela Government Service in various departments through the Kerela Municipal Common Service. Job opening in various districts is available.
Pay Scale: Rs 19,000 – Rs 43,600 on a monthly basis
Location: Different districts of Kerela (please see the complete list below)
Age limit: Minimum 18 years, maximum 36 years
Qualification: Pass in SSLC examination
How to Apply for Lower Division Clerk Post?
One time registration needs to be done online on the official website of Kerela Government www.kerelapsc.gov.in. The candidate needs to fill in the username and password and access the account. By clicking apply now button, the candidate can upload valid documents and fill the necessary details. No fees are charged for the registration. Once documents are uploaded and submitted successfully, the ticket or admit card can be downloaded for appearing for the exam. The date, time and venue details are provided with the admit card. The sae should be downloaded within 15 days and should be carried along with a photo ID to the examination hall. For more information please go to Kerala psc login page.
Important Date: Last date of application is 28.12.16 before 12:00 midnight.
Procedure: Direct recruitment
- Published for the selected candidates are valid for one year minimum from the date of publication of the list or before publishing of new list after one year for three years, whichever is earlier.
- 3% is reserved for physically handicapped candidates with hearing disability, impaired vision or any other locomotor disorders and cerebral palsy. The details of such candidates are published as a separate list. Grace marks and age relaxation is applicable for the said candidates.
- Candidates desiring for a transfer can only apply for a different district in a separate department. Interdepartmental transfer is not allowed. Under such circumstances, application will be cancelled.
- Separate applications needs to be applied for each category. Selection is district wise for different posts and is non-transferable for 5 years atleast. Transfer is done will be only for once through the job tenure.
- For the department of Revenue, the application will be reviewed by department of survey training if the applicant has not passed the Chain survey test.
- Candidates applying for Kerela State Government Archives department must show willingness in the same. The said candidates are eligible for other departments as well. The candidates need to go through the Old Scripts training for the post.
- Selection of candidates will be through competitive test of SSLC standard. All candidates appearing for the exam must report to the designated venue at or before 1:30 PM failing which they will be barred from appearing for the exam.
- Typist or Secretaries are eligible for the post if the candidate is below 40 years and has accomplished 4 years of service.
Please note that the successful candidate might be posted on any one of the below listed district after clearing the exam:
- Ernakulam Not Estimated