Hall-ticket or admission ticket of Kerala PSC is a letter of authorization or permission for appearing at examination or attending the interview by the person. Such a letter is compulsory for every candidate, who has received the call letter to attend the interview or write an examination. The same norms are also prevalent in Kerala public service commission for the aspiring candidates, who have applied and received call letters from Kerala Public Service Commission. Without possessing hall tickets or admission tickets, candidates are not eligible to attend the interview, physical test, or written examinations. The commission sends hall tickets to the candidates. It also gives the privileges to the candidates to download the hall tickets or admission tickets from its website.
Information available in Hall Ticket
The following information finds place in the Hall ticket, issued by Kerala Public service commission;
- Name of the examination
- Name of the post
Category of the post
- The bar-code num ber
- Time of the examination or interview
- Place of examination or interview
Date of examination, interview, or physical efficiency test
Photo of the candidate
- Enrolment number of the candidate
- Name of the department for recruitment in the post
- Authorized signature from Kerala Public service commission.
How do the students get Hall ticket or Admission tickets?
Kerala Public service commission maintains a separate page for its hall-tickets in its website Where you will have to enter the detailed informtion from Disctrict name, Barcode Name, DOb etc. The aspiring candidates for various government posts can use this online tool in order to save their time and effort. The candidates, living in the distant areas without any access to computers, could avail the hall tickets by post.
Hall Ticket / Admission Ticket
Availability – You can also check the Kerala PSC Hall Ticket Availability online by just sending one SMS that has been explained below:
Type below text
KPSC <space> HT
& then send it to
You can also know more about the option available on SMS services by sending below text
KPSC <space> HLP
& then send it to
Hall Ticket Status Online
Candidate applying for Kerala PSC exam will have to enter below given details for hall tickets or admission tickets. that I tried to explained with below pictures:
The web-page would ask the candidates the following information;
- Category Code of the examination or post
- It would take the information about the state/district, where the candidate belongs to.
Thirdly, candidates would have to give bar-code number.
- At last, the candidate would give his/her date of birth.
- Last but not the least, he or she would agree that he or she would abide by the terms and conditions.
- In the end, when the candidate would click upon “I agree” button, the request for hall tickets would get processed.
It would lead him/her to the page, where the link for downloading the hall ticket would be available.
The candidates need to have installed ‘adobe reader’ in their computers to get the hall-tickets downloaded.
- If the candidates do not have such facility, KPSC gives them the facility to get the hall-tickets downloaded from its website free-of-cost.
Hall tickets by SMS service?
The candidates need to write KPSC <SPACE>HT and send it to 537252 from any mobile to get the details of hall-tickets in the cell-phone.
To know more about options about KPSC SMS services, the candidates could write KPSC <SPACE> HLP and send to 537252 from any mobile and get all the details from the Kerala Public service commission.