Recently it was announced that the Kerala PSC provided one time registration form that allow candidates to apply for several jobs available online. Once you are successfully registered using Sign Up button then you get the USER ID and Password to access the Kerala Psc page. Kerala Public Service Commission is a civic body created by the constitution of India. It renders important advice to the government of Kerala pertaining to recruitment in various government posts. This body is also entrusted with the responsibilities like giving advertisement, collection and processing of applications from the candidates. This body conducts various tests, such as physical ability test, written test, and practical tests. After conducting examinations for appointment in different posts, the commission makes ready the merit list based on the rankings received by the candidates. The successful candidates get their letters of appointments based on the list of merit.
One Time Registration Process
The process of Kerala Govt. PSC One Time Registration process is actually easy. You will just have to do the registration on to the official website and upload recent (not more than 3 month old) photograph in 150×200 (WXH) format. Make sure to provide all details are genuine and correct otherwise registration process will not allow you to finish the registration.
1) The candidates desiring to file their applications for various posts need to do their registrations online for the posts they are interested.
2) For this, they would need to log on to keralapsc.gov.in.
3) Instructions for one time registration are available on the left side that looks like this:
- Click on “New Registration” or Sign Up as show above.
- Once, you clicked on above link then it will take you to the next registration page that looks like this, where you will have to click on Radio Button that says “I Agree” :
- Now the next page will ask you to Upload your photo that looks like this:
- Make sure that the Height of the Image should be 200 and Width 150.
- Photo should be recently taken otherwise software won’t allow to proceed for the registration page.
- Now once you successfully upload the photo, then system will check the authenticity of the Photograph and ask you to enter Your Name and DOB as shown below:
- Fill up the form, and select 03 given radio button, click on Submit with the USER ID and you are done.
The important things you need before registration are as follows;
- Photograph in digital form
- Scanned image of the signature of the candidate
- Scanned photo-copy of electoral ID, PAN card, pen card, or aadhar card
4) Once all the documents are ready, the candidate could log in to register. He or she could log in with the help of user-ID and password and perform the task of registration.
5) He or she could download hall ticket for examination and view the result of examination as well.
6) Registration is only necessary for once and the candidates could log in at any time with user ID and password to apply repeatedly for different posts.
7) The candidates could make telephone call to the help desk number in case they have forgotten their user ID and password. They could collect the same to login and apply again.