If you are an aspirant who is in search of best governmental job with the Kerala PSC then you are in the right place where you are sure to receive every sort of information related to examination along with the registration method. Kerala PSC has introduced One Time Registration option to apply for different post. All aspirants who desires to get registered for any PSC examination held by the Kerala government needs to login on the official website.
Overview of Kerala PSC One Time Registration:
- This is a perfect system introduced by Kerala government for PSC examinations that allows candidates to get register with their profile as per their qualification with the vacancy going on.
- Soon after the registration the candidate is going to receive their email id as well as password with the help of which the applicant could login and apply for the post.
- With the help of this id and password one can also download their admit card, result and other notification that are related to the examination.
- This registration helps one to apply for future jobs without any sort of hassle. The system has even provides the facilities to modify as well as update your profile when so ever required to add qualification for future reference.
- The steps for the registration process are guided below for your benefit.
Steps for Kerala PSC One time registration
- The first step that you need to execute is to visit the Kerala PSC official website i.e. keralapsc.gov.in.
- This need to be followed with the click on the link inscribed as “One-Time Registration” mentioned on the top of the home page that looks like this:
- Then you need to either click “enter” button to proceed with the new registration or click on the sign up option to begin the process of registration procedure.
- This is followed with the uploading of current photograph of 30 kb size in the format of JPG and other mandatory fields like age, DOB, gender, etc.
- After this, you need to upload your scanned signature that need to be maximum of 30 kb in jpg format within the dimension of 150 width x 100 height.
- In the following step you need to enter permanent address, communication address, etc.
- This would be followed with the next process to offer valid email address and phone number.
- With the completion of registration, entire details and user id are send via SMS to you mobile phone.
- So, it necessary to keep your password and user id safely.
Online Application Form
In order to create your profile on Kerala PSC official website, you should make these details ready with your, passport size photo in JPG format, your complete name, with DOB, Address etc details. Use below SSC Kerala application form to apply online.